Re: [MV] towing a M35 with a 1 ton or ?

From: David Cole (DavidCole@tk7.net)
Date: Tue Feb 03 2004 - 09:50:36 PST

Again, I think it really comes back to the agent you use. If you insure it
as farm use, versus commercial everything is different. My M51 5 ton was
setup as a commercial limited use vehicle and it was $600/yr for liability
only.

Considering the size of the vehicle, and the fact that it was a commercial
policy, I thought that was a good price. If not for my historical vehicle
plates and my lack of CDL, I could use the truck to commercially haul stuff
with that insurance.

Dave