Re: [MV] towing a M35 with a 1 ton or ?

From: Paul A. Thomas (bluewhale@jaxkneppers.com)
Date: Tue Feb 03 2004 - 19:25:58 PST

small 02¢ here: This state ( Ca ) does not care WHAT I use it for. Unless
it's a historic vehicle I am granted the privilege of paying a grand or so
a year in commercial use taxes for my Deuce. This is in addition to
registration, insurance, etc. I'm not sure if have a Deuce or 5 Ton
wrecker with ' Not For Hire ' signs on it would exempt me as I have not yet
won the lottery and thus don't have my M543A2 yet <G>

         Paul