Re: [MV] M35 sprag front axle, Working or Not?

From: Ryan Gill (rmgill@mindspring.com)
Date: Thu Feb 05 2004 - 16:02:25 PST

At 5:51 PM -0600 2/5/04, everette wrote:
>I would suggest that you NOT center bumper -- get a frame rail behind the
>part of bumper you put against tree

Is the center of the bumper not that solid? I ask, because if and
when I buy a 5 ton, I'll probably end up getting a trailer or two and
the area I'm looking at putting the trailers isn't large. So, it
would be handy to be able to push the trailers around (up the drive)
with a front mounted pintle, ala the Bedford MJs.

--
--
-                 Data Center Operations Group                -