Re: [MV] M35 sprag front axle, Working or Not?

From: everette (194cbteng@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu Feb 05 2004 - 18:10:04 PST

I do not see any problem pushing trailers with front - weight and strain
does not compare to putting all the horsepower truck has in center of
bumper - I have seen them bent outward when some unthinking person hooks
chain around middle of bumper to pull truck, and have also seen outer ends
of bumpers bent from striking something. Do you plan on mounting pintle
hook on front to push with???

Everette