Re: [MV] M35 sprag front axle, Working or Not?

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Thu Feb 05 2004 - 18:26:45 PST

Everette is ever so right about centering the bumper. I try to line up with
the frame rail. As far as those that think this is less or lower than crude,
just what do you think these trucks do in combat situations. If a truck can't
handle a simple tree push it surely isn't combat ready. My trucks do have to
earn their keep if not by getting me to the grocery then by pulling out the
trees I need to move. They are workhorses!