mounting tags

From: everette (194cbteng@bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue Feb 10 2004 - 02:18:49 PST

Check with your friend in the business of selling automobiles, they have
magnets that mount on back of tags making them easy to put on car to drive
on road. Magnets are very strong and our vehicles have lots of steel to
stick them on if you do not want a permanent mount.

I have also seen permanent mounts that are made so that you can slip and OD
canvas cover over them, much like is done when a field officers vehicle is
being driven without the officer in it. Of course I do not recall a field
officer have deuce as transportation.

Everette