Re: [MV] M35A3 discussion

From: chance wolf (chance_wolf@shaw.ca)
Date: Sat Feb 14 2004 - 11:11:49 PST

----- Original Message -----
From: "m35products" <m35prod@optonline.net>
Sent: Saturday, February 14, 2004 10:30 AM
Subject: Re: [MV] M35A3 discussion

> There were three sold privately, that were never owned by the gov't, of
> which, I believe, one is still available from the original owner in CA.
They
> cost $90,000 new, and he wanted $30,000 for the last one, the last time I
> checked.
>
> I have not seen any come up at government auction, yet.

A residue one came up back East on GL a couple of months ago. Looked
relatively complete, though the pan had been taken off the engine and they'd
robbed bits like the radiator and some grille stuff - but no accident damage
of any description as far as I could make out from GL's pictures.

(Most I've seen in service in WA appeared to be Guard trucks, if anyone's
keeping score.)