Re: [MV] M35 tire combinations

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Sun Feb 15 2004 - 18:51:21 PST

This question prompts me to ask what is probably the dumbest question of the
month, but here goes anyway:

Why do we need to worry about the width of two adjacent tires, that might
touch each other? Aren't they both turning at the same speed, as one unit?
What's the problem if they touch?

Arthur P. Bloom