Re: [MV] CTIS question and driver instruction

From: James Shanks (n1vbn@bit-net.com)
Date: Mon Feb 16 2004 - 02:28:56 PST

I suspect a lot more air reservoir capacity than a Deuce or a 5 ton.
Biggest air compressor I've ever seen on a truck is the optional high
capacity design, on a Mack it's an inline 4 cylinder 35 cubic feet a minute
output compressor. That will even though it might seem small pump a lot of
air in a hurry, tanker company I worked for we used em to pump off liquid
loads in 7700 gallon tankers.

James Shanks
n1vbn@arrl.net
1998 IMZ 8.103