Re: [MV] amber flashing lights

From: James Shanks (n1vbn@bit-net.com)
Date: Tue Feb 17 2004 - 23:32:14 PST

I would rather be alive and in one piece to receive a ticket than have the
same Officer working the site of my death or injury. That is what I told
the last Officer that pulled me over for using Amber Strobes on my company
dump truck. He looked at me for several seconds and handed me my papers
back and said " Better this way than that" and walked away......no
ticket.

         Use the Amber lights. Tickets even if you have to pay them are
cheap compared to the alternative.

James Shanks
n1vbn@arrl.net
1998 IMZ 8.103