Spam Filtered: New Breed again

From: Glenn Shaw (wolf.star@verizon.net)
Date: Thu Feb 19 2004 - 11:47:00 PST

Hi to All
Here we go again with this New Breed crap.

 I think it would be courteous to all of us on the MV list if the person
who is involved with this New Breed spam thing change his settings. You
know who you are. It doesn't help any of us on the list to get these
garbage messages from this disreputable firm call New Breed Inc. If you
want to keep using the service at least please change your settings so
that it does not continually send back messages to people who don't want
too be bothered by them. I don't care if you don't want to receive MV
related email just don't bother any of us with the New Breed
spam/garbage.

  I have learned who the person on the list using this is, but out of
courtesy to him I am not going to single him out and embarrass him, but
rather give him a chance to adjust his settings and enjoy the list with
the rest of us. This has happened now on the MV list a number of times
recently and it is old now.

Glenn
MVPA