Re: [MV] NO MV but more on "Big Brother"

From: Ray Fougnier (rfougnier@comcast.net)
Date: Mon Feb 23 2004 - 17:08:24 PST

I wish that were true. It would have saved my company a ton of money in
one case. Some things will get saved to places in memory where only
certain tools can read it, but it's only at the time of the event, not
over 30 seconds, and only on the really new cars. Even then, I think
you lose that when power is pulled. I'll experiment and you know. And
of course, I'm talking about one brand of car, so others MAY do it right
now.

You are definitely on the right track on the way things are going. A 30
second block would be useful in a lot of cases. As soon as it can be
done for free, it will be on every car built. When I say free, I mean
subsidized by someone? Dr. Evil is out there figuring this out as we type!

Good thing the Deuce has no dang 'puter on it.