Red Ball Vendor Thanks

From: rcb.com@att.net
Date: Mon Mar 01 2004 - 05:33:35 PST

I would like to give a "BIG THANKS" to all vendors who attended the
Red Ball Show this past weekend in Jim Thorpe PA. Especially those
who left after Saturday !!!! I was overwhelmed with joy after traveling
100 miles out of my way on my return trip home from NJ on Sunday to
attend the show. (I originally wanted to attend the show on Friday, but
was advised it was dealer set-up only.) Arriving Sunday at 10:30 AM, I
was anxious to purchase parts and radio gear for my (4) MVs. Words can't
describe my elation when I opened the door to the swap meet only to find
a whopping 7 vendors. I was informed that the place was packed on Saturday
with over 80 vendors inside and out. What an idiot I must be... to actually
believe that a 2 day show starting on Saturday would continue through Sunday !!!
What was I thinking !!!!!!!

Sincerely,
A New EBay Bidder