Re: [MV] Red Ball Vendor Thanks

From: Richard Lathrop (lathrrs@snip.net)
Date: Mon Mar 01 2004 - 06:01:12 PST

RCB,

I have to agree with you on that. This is the pattern on most shows. I find most shows are good for saving shipping on parts for common (jeeps, Dodges, M35 series) vehicles and getting paint.

If you want more specialized parts other then carb kits, seals and such its better to order them over the phone or buy on Ebay.

Also prior to going to a show if you need a part call the vendor and ask if they will be attending and if they can bring the part with them.

With the Aberdeen rally coming up most advise to go Friday to get the best pick of parts.

Rick