Re: [MV] Red Ball Vendor Thanks

From: L51940@aol.com
Date: Mon Mar 01 2004 - 09:16:29 PST

Similar experience at Churchville last year. Drove in from Detroit, arrived late friday, weather sucked, visited with a few vendors. Next day the sun is out and half the vendors disappeared. Spent ALL my money with the ones that stayed. None the less, can't wait for this year. May drive deuce there.

New tranny went in this weekend. Thanks to those who answered my last minute query on gearlube. New trans shifts like a dream and is quieter too.

Dave McConnell