Re: Re: [MV] Previews at DRMOs? - This E-mail is virus free.

From: rcakitty@verizon.net
Date: Thu Mar 04 2004 - 14:43:19 PST

  Mr. Hoffman, The number ONE problem that my friends and I have with GL is: Lots that are enclosed in an overwrap and are NOT uncovered prior to the picture being taken. ANYBODY with both oars in the water realizes that to bid on, say a diesel engine, when the picture that accompanies the auction shows a CLOSED container or crate, is like doing you - know - what into the wind with your money!! Robert Anderson