Re: [MV] Previews at DRMOs? - This E-mail is virus free.

From: Bruce Beattie (bruce@EECS.Berkeley.EDU)
Date: Thu Mar 04 2004 - 15:28:11 PST

Hi Hunter,
    Thankyou for this enlightening news. This is starting to look
better already. What would be nice is if
1- We could come and inspect the stuff prior to bidding without to
many hoops to jump thru.
2- That at the time the goods are open to inspection, there is some
method of preventing stuff to change. ie: stripped, damaged, etc.
3- For the people who can't come and inspect, that the pictures
that are taken of the stuff is really of the stuff that is bid on and
the pictures show enough detail to be of some use. And that rule #2
above is applied here as well.

Thankyou for your effort on this, and as has been pointed out before,
watch your back!

Bruce MVPA 23824