Re: [MV] More HMMWV problems

From: James Shanks (n1vbn@bit-net.com)
Date: Fri Mar 05 2004 - 15:23:51 PST

Keep looking...there are plenty of women out there that like trucks. If you
have a Deuce or just the HMMWV try taking her out on a picnic, if you have
the military thermos food containers you can pack one devil of a good meal
out to a very nice previously reconned spot to really make a good
impression. Have a couple of pics of your car (if you have one) to show her
she won't always have to use green machines unless she wants too.

James Shanks
n1vbn@arrl.net
1998 IMZ 8.103
1984 HD FLHT-C