MTA Military Vehicle Show & Swap Meet March 20-21 Dover NJ

From: Thomas M McHugh (tmmchugh@msn.com)
Date: Fri Mar 05 2004 - 16:22:21 PST

The MTA Military Transport Assoc. Show & Swap Meet March 20-21, 2004 Dover
NJ NG Armory is only 2 weeks away. Information is available on
www.mtaofnj.org

Directions: Route 80 East & west take Exit 34. Follow signs on Route 15
South - Armory on the Left. Plenty of parking on site & overflow parking
has a Shuttle Bus running all day.

Vendor set-up Fri 4PM - 8PM
Show Hours: Sat 8AM - 6PM Sun 8AM - 2PM.

Vehicles can be displayed Friday afternoon. Security will be available
overnight Friday & Saturday.

Vendor & Hotel info: Contact Jim Moore mooresrus3@aol.com Phone
973-514-1250 We have special pricing offers this year. Check prior to
making reservations.

INDOOR has 112 TABLES $30: 90 RESERVED - 22 AVAILABLE BUT GOING
QUICKLY.

OUTDOOR has 42 15' X 15' SPACES $20: 40 RESERVED - ONLY 2 LEFT.

VEHICLES ON DISPLAY will include WW II, Korean, Vietnam, Gulf & Modern
Era's.

If you need it, you should be able to find it or at least find a dealer that
can ship it. Vehicle Parts, Manuals, Equipment, Uniforms, Many NOS & TO
Items will be available. The items go from Dog Tags to Transfer Cases.
______________
Vietnam Veterans will have a Table inside. Stop & say "HI"
______________
Korean War Veterans Association will have a Black 27' Enclosed Trailer set
up near the Show Entrance, as a KWVA Recruiting Center. If you are a
Korean Veteran or served in Korea since the Cease Fire, stop in & say "HI".
We look forward to meeting you. The LEE J McCLELLAN CHAPTER 213 members
will be available to answer questions.

REMINDER: Chapter 213 Members, mark your calendars. I need your help this
year.

Look for my 1952 M38A1 Jeep, with the SCARWAF Markings, at the KWVA Trailer
Dig out your old Military Items & rent a Table while they last. Sell your
old stuff & buy new toys.

We look forward to seeing you. If you are traveling any distance, stop by
the KWVA Trailer ask for Tom. I would like to meet individuals that have
seen these posting & attended.

Tom McHugh, NJ
1952 M38A1
M-416 Trailer