Re: [MV] Nice Barn Find. WC?

From: chance wolf (chance_wolf@shaw.ca)
Date: Fri Mar 05 2004 - 20:15:43 PST

----- Original Message -----
From: <Recovry4x4@aol.com>
Sent: Friday, March 05, 2004 1:25 PM
Subject: [MV] Nice Barn Find. WC?

> Not mine

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=10076&item=2
> 464960088

M37CDN. I noticed there's no gas tank filler which likely means no gas
tank. Still, looks like a fairly nice truck save the, um..'interesting'
bush-bumper modification and what looks like an array of Radio Shack
switches mounted beneath the steering column. That might make a nice truck
for someone 'stateside, as the M37CDN had the 251 c.u. Chrysler 6 cyl in it
as opposed to the American M37's 230 c.u. While I'd hesitate to say the
extra 21 cu amounts to "lots of power", I will say that with the
M37...err..every little bit helps :) The transmission will also be synchro
in 2,3 and 4 where I think the American one is a crash-box in all 4.

(M37 is still my favourite truck to drive out of all the stuff I've been in.
Especially with the windshield folded down on a summer's day like a Big
Jeep...so long as someone else is paying the gas anyway...)