Re: [MV] I'm getting the 813A1 from Ted

From: Greg (czechsix@cox.net)
Date: Tue Mar 23 2004 - 10:05:42 PST

One other thing that it looks like everyone hasn't mentioned - that many of
the basic driver shift techniques are listed on the data plates in the cab
of the truck.

That is, of course, as long as the plates are there.

For examples, check out some of the online data plate sellers. You'll get a
pretty good idea just by perusing the images how those things are shifted.

Greg