Re: [MV] M116A2 3/4-ton trailer parts needed

From: Ron (rojoha@comcast.net)
Date: Mon Mar 29 2004 - 16:45:39 PST

If anyone does know of a source for parts for the M116A2 series trailers,
please post the info to the list since there are several of us out here with
them and would like to file the name(s) away for future reference.
    There was a gentleman selling M116A2/M101A2 NOS parts at Churchville
last year out of a U Haul trailer, but I didn't have the generator trailer
then. He was also at Gilbert, PA and was also selling NOS HMMWV trannys and
Pioneer tool sets. I believe they were from the Philadelphia area. IIRC, he
was selling the complete NOS wheel backing plate completely built up with
all shoes and wheel cylinders and parts for $40 each.

TIA, Ron