RE: [MV] LED Composite lamps

From: Bjorn Brandstedt (super_deuce@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 31 2004 - 16:05:54 PST

I'm going to try just installing LED type replacement bulbs on my deuce and
see how much difference it makes in light output. There are 12 volt
equivalents (on ebay even) for the #1683 bulbs used in the tail light assys.
  The same for the marker lights. I'll rig up a simple regulator to run
them.
The tail light bulbs run about $12.00/ea and the marker lights about
$5.00/ea
Bjorn