Re: [MV] GL Contact

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 31 2004 - 18:22:07 PST

OK guys here's what I've learned thus far. After I posted my request the
first response was from Hunter Hoffman from GL. He advised me to FWD my info to
him and he would contact a person from titling and have them contact me. I did
miss a call from out of the area while sleeping today (midnite shift). When I
opened up the computer there was an email from one of the titling people at GL
requesting a response. They advised me to send my current SF97 along with a
VIN verification form signed by a Deputy Sheriff with the correct information
on it and then the corrections would be made and new documents sent to me.
Thus far I'm satisfied with that response and Hunter stepped up like he said he
would. More to follow!
Kenny