Fw: [MV] Fw: [MV] Hello all! (new member)

From: Brian Sikkema (bjsikkem@mtu.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 08 2004 - 18:39:00 PDT

Not off the top of my head, unfortunately. I'll be seeing him tomorrow, so
we'll hopefully have an answer for you then.

BTW, just checked out the Steel Soldier site, and I see there's a guide on
replacing a windshield pane. Boy am I glad to see that!! (take a wild guess
what one of the things that needs to be done is).

Brian

PS - Apologies to all in advance. On the other mailing list I frequent,
pressing reply automatically replies to the list. Here it replies to the
person, and in two replies I've done that twice already....