Re: [MV] UPDATE Re: [MV] M37 transport info required

From: Ron (rojoha@comcast.net)
Date: Fri Apr 09 2004 - 09:41:54 PDT

Very True!
    However, I think I would have noticed the shimmy as things got sloppy,
not to mention the noise.
    Anybody think this had anything to do with right front wheel going
backwards at Warp 6 and that peculiar lefty/righty lug nut thing causing the
lug nuts to head towards Chicago? (Haven't chewed on this ole dog for a
bit....)

Ron