M-35 Accident! Need help

From: Witold Grzymala-Busse (wbusse@ips-networking.com)
Date: Wed Apr 21 2004 - 07:30:25 PDT

On Sunday I wanted to show my friends my Deuce. I was in a hurry and I did
not do a formal check i.e check the fluids etc...
I push the start button it fires right up but than it start hesitating,
making strange noises and about 10 seconds later, alot of smoke is coming
from under the hood - burned rubber! I open the hood, and what do I see? A
mangled dead cat wedged between the engine belts, the radiator fan and the
air compressor blades. Unfortunately the radiator now leak, I will have to
get it fixed, the radiator fan is bent, luckily I have an extra one, and all
the belts are shot! So, I need to buy the three belts the LDT uses, could
somebody provide me the NAPA part numbers for the two main belts and the air
compressor belt?

Thanks

WGB