Re: [MV] East coast convoy, yellow serial participants

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Tue Apr 20 2004 - 09:52:44 PDT

Hey Sonny, Bruce Kalin, Cabell and list. I had planned on making the big
trip. Of course this was contingent on fuel cost. Well fuel ain't so bad yet but
my employer (Grrr) has scheduled me for in service training on the 5th and
6th. Cuts me right to the quick. I finally had everything set and then this.
Oh well, done venting and my apologies to those I was planning on joining and
now I can't! Of course I'm still protesting but they ain't listening!
Kenneth Engle