Re: [MV] M35 lighting help

From: Nigel Hay -MILWEB (Nigel@milweb.net)
Date: Fri Apr 23 2004 - 10:13:37 PDT

I wish I could help but my wiring ability is so good that with my Dodge WC
52 I couldn't understand why people were constantly flashing their lights at
me - then after 2 years found out - my home spun loom was more than a bit
iffy - every I braked the headlights came on......
I have never touched a wiring loom since.

NIGE