Re: [MV] M35 lighting help

From: Brian Shook (shookysmvs@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 23 2004 - 18:00:21 PDT

Thanks for all of the replies. I took all of the turn and tail lights off
and wire brushed the mounts and the bolts with a angle grinder. Cleaned the
ground at the radiator. Couldn't get to the ground that goes to the bell
housing. It got dark on me. It felt secure and looks ok.
The harness on this thing is pretty rough. Cracked wires most everywhere.
Thats probably where my problem is. Guess I'll have to wait till after the
trip to Aberdeen to put the new harness on as time is running short. Thanks
again for all of the replies and suggestions.

Brian