WW2 generator for sale. Seattle area

From: J (W7LS@blarg.net)
Date: Fri Apr 23 2004 - 18:01:09 PDT

I have a WW2 PE-75 gasoline powered generator for sale. Seattle
area(98019). Specs: 120VAC, 2500 watts, 60 cycles, 300 pounds, mounted
on a skid. Missing some stuff, like the muffler, some springs, etc. Gas
tank needs to be rolled with pea gravel to get rust out. Carburetor is
in a box, with some new carb parts. I ran the generator to test it a few
years ago and put it away. Needs paint. It lit up several light bulbs
when I tried it. I have a complete manual photocopy with it. I can strap
it to a pallet for truck shipment. No pictures available right now, but
I can get some if someone is interested. $100. Jim