Re: [MV] M1009 tires + M211 and trailers

From: Caleb Pal, Network Operations (sysop@spitfire.homelinux.com)
Date: Wed Apr 28 2004 - 23:13:59 PDT

Hello,

Well thank you all for the replies, didn't quite think I would get that many
replies, this list is awesome! I might go with the bigger tire route as
freeway driving is winding it out a bit. Bigger tires might not help a lot,
but hopefully will give it a little. I was also looking into the overdrive
TH-400, something like 4L80E. Has anyone here put one in a M1009? I have
heard of the 700R4 in one, but from what ive heard its a weak tranny and
takes a different t-case thingamabober. I will be driving back and forth to
college, a 7 hour drive, 400+ miles. Would be nice not to have to listen to
a wound out 6.2 for all of that time :)

Thanks again!

Caleb Pal

ps. I am leaving tomarrow, going to the college for an interview, will be
back on Monday the 3rd of May.