Re: [MV] Fuel price and China

From: Steve & Jeannie Keith (cckw@comcast.net)
Date: Sat May 15 2004 - 10:00:58 PDT

Combined with this that you only need a carrier force for certain things...
They can challenge us in many other ways and they can use proxy's

This IS the Chinese century and wo to anyone who gets in their way!
An interesting book: "The Coming War With China" is quite a read.

The one thing in our favor is that maybe we will be such a big trading
partner that they cannot afford to hurt us too badly. Of course by then
we will all be either money manupliators or burger flippers!

If you read some of the trade journals, things are crazy in China with
the builduing that is going on for roads, infrastructure and factorys.
Banks are lending money with very few controls (possible crash?) but
they don't seem to care. Things are booming!

Steve AKA Dr Deuce