Re: [MV] Jerry can on Ebay

From: Kirk Thompson (kpt@lanl.gov)
Date: Tue May 18 2004 - 09:25:29 PDT

I won't pay $100.0 + dollars for a 5 gallon can. If you need a good can and
don't care about the "authenticity" to match your MV, get a NATO can for
~$10.00.

I just bought some and they work well. The available spout is a little
cheesy but I have modified mine to work well.

<http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/ctd/product.asp?dept%5Fid=1611&sku=ZBQ%2D1410&imgid=&mscssid=DT8L9P64VEC68M13EG1P92NC0PRE2WKC>

-K