Re: [MV] Jerry can on Ebay

From: Colin M Rush (chesnimnus@juno.com)
Date: Wed May 19 2004 - 09:46:03 PDT

I can vouch for these NATO cans. Fellow in my club bought a bunch of
them, and a friend and I took one out on a trail run three weeks ago. No
leaks and no fumes, ever. And they pour much faster due to the vent.
The spout is not vented, but slipping a piece of tubing on the vent
before you put the spout on will fix that. We came back, told everyone
else about how well it worked, and the the guy sold every one he had to
club members, and ordered more. The metal contents ID tags are handy
too. If I did not already have a dozen of the red USMC cans, I would get
on that wagon.
-Colin Rush