Re: [MV] M151A2 fuel in crankcase

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Wed May 19 2004 - 22:25:16 PDT

I had a Dodge car with a 360 engine with thermo-quad carb that did that. The
sickening sound I remember was the fire engine sirens coming to extinguish
the totally-involved engine compartment. The gas flowed out the air cleaner
and got ignited on the exhaust manifolds. I saved the two rear tires and not
much else.

apb