Re: [MV] Awesome Day

From: everette (194cbteng@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sun May 23 2004 - 03:42:35 PDT

May I humbly commend you for your wording when you wrote

""The Arrowhead Chapter, MVPA had the PRIVILEGE to meet Congressional Medal
of Honor, Navy Cross and other recipients of awards for courage in the face
of the enemy. """"

So many people will say (without meaning disrespect) that these people "won"
these; and these are not "won" but as you said they are "awarded" by a
grateful nation for the recipients acts of courage...........

By the way did you know that one person has been awarded the Congressional
Medal of Honor twice.

Everette