RE: [MV] Source for tire spoons?

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun May 23 2004 - 14:54:49 PDT

There is a guy (David Kelone) that used to be on the list (might still be)
at http://www.militarymules.com/main.html that has some used military ones
on his web page. FYI I did try to buy some and wanted a shipping price, he
said that he was busy getting ready for Abdeen and would let me know when he
got back but nothing yet. I rate him a possible 1 star out of 5 but then
again I'm picky so you may have better luck. Wayne