Re: [MV] tire spoons?

From: Brian Sikkema (bjsikkem@mtu.edu)
Date: Tue May 25 2004 - 06:12:58 PDT

For those of us who are young and ignorant, but would prefer not to be
(well, prefer not to be ignorant), would somebody be willing to give me a
brief synopsis of this whole split-rim situation? As of right now about all
I know is they exist, and can take your head off. The details of how and why
are a bit sketchy to me, but when something can take my head off I prefer to
know how it plans to do it! :) Also, what are these "spoons" that everyone
keeps talking about?

Sorry, I know these are dumb questions, but hey, I'm dumb. But trying very
hard to learn! :)

Brian