Re: [MV] M800 series power upgrade package available

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Tue Jun 01 2004 - 17:52:25 PDT

On several of my visits to the MV swap meet held at Jake's
Flea Market in PA., a fellow showed up with a Cummins 5-ton
wrecker. I noticed several modifications to the truck and I
struck up a conversation with the owner. I asked about a box
that was welded on top of the hood and he went on to explain
that he uses the truck for commercial purposes and needed
more horsepower, so he added a turbo. He told me about how
hard he works the truck, but never mentioned any problems
due to the turbo addition. He fabricated a really neat and
strong Triple Tree to the rear, thus eliminating having to
attach a tow bar to the towed vehicle. Quite a truck.
Joe Young