Re: [MV] M800 series power upgrade package available

From: w7ls (w7ls@blarg.net)
Date: Tue Jun 01 2004 - 10:38:53 PDT

Hi, Dave.
  The piston cooling might or might not be a problem, depending on how one drives, I'd guess. There is guy out here that has ugraded several NHC250 engines and not one has gone bad. Maybe if you are pulling heavy loads up huge, long hills it would be more of a concern. A pyrometer might be a good idea, too. Jim