Re: [MV] ID IF YOU CAN

From: Ron (rojoha@comcast.net)
Date: Sun Jun 06 2004 - 03:52:10 PDT

Yeah, that's the one. Someone used to bring one for a couple of years at
Aberdeen and tried to sell it.
    George Manarei at VTCS has a cherry one for sale.Very low miles and
hours, IIRC. Nice, but you need a bit of land to play with it. I think I
took some photos of it a couple of weeks ago when I was up there picking up
an NOS, in the crate, drum to drum M37 rear end. Opening that OD
crate with all the cryptic stenciling and tags seems to almost be crime. It
would be neat for a motor pool diorama, but you'd need a wrecker to sling it
in and out of the trailer.....or a handful of 19 year olds under the stern
visage of a grizzled sergeant!