Re: [MV] How to make your own lockouts for the M35 Rockwell 240 axle

From: Steve & Jeannie Keith (cckw@comcast.net)
Date: Sun Jun 06 2004 - 04:26:23 PDT

On my CCKWs and Chevys I just have an aluminum cover made that works
just fine. The one thing I do is to make the outside dimension of the real
one the
inside dimension of the new one. That way, I make sure that I have clearance
on the end of the axle shaft. Keep the real ones in a trashbag under the
seat. Takes
about 5 minutes to change them. It is much quieter w/o anything turning in
the front.

Steve AKA Dr Deuce