Re: [MV] Transport from KC to West Coast

From: Paul A. Thomas (bluewhale@jaxkneppers.com)
Date: Fri Jun 11 2004 - 08:05:11 PDT

The other thought I had was to find a dock to unload it at and have a
local towing outfit bring it over by flatbed. I'm told it runs fine and
stops most of the time so all we have to do is position a friend up
front to catch me if the brakes actually DO fail.

Bruce? You busy boy?

      Paul

When it comes to transporting vehicles on flats. If a loading dock is
unavailable have a heavy rollback from a towing company lift your truck
to the deck height of the flat and then transfer it over. Other option
is to have it lifted by a crane on to a flat.