Re: [MV] T-34's as Tigers in "Kelly's Heroes"

From: Steve Grammont (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Sun Jun 13 2004 - 15:47:01 PDT

There were a lot of great MVs in Kelly's Heroes. M5 High Speed Tractor,
lots of Shermans, etc.

On related topic, last night I rewatched Mars Attacks. Surprised to see
Soviet T-55s (or T-64s, couldn't get good enough view) used in the
standoff in Nevada as well as outside of Congress. Really funny to see
them painted up like American stuff and stuck right next to M-48s :-)
Probably the only Hollywood movie in history to have Soviet armor made up
to look like American instead of the other way around!

Steve