Re: [MV] Bjorn's recipe for long front tire life (M35)

From: Ida Heath (spike@defuniak.com)
Date: Thu Jun 17 2004 - 08:27:20 PDT

I just can't see those heavy springs weakening and dropping two inches with
no more weight than there is on them.

It will be interesting to see if anyone on the list posts their distance and
say they are having no problem with abnormal wear, especially on the right.
Many have told me its always on the right and I noticed that in the military
for more than twenty years. We adjusted the toe in on many but never
replaced a spring unless it had been blown up or got in to an accident.

Sonny