Re: [MV] Licensing big rigs without a second mortgage

From: Ida Heath (spike@defuniak.com)
Date: Fri Jun 18 2004 - 19:27:28 PDT

I believe that you will find that nobody will if it is registered as a
truck. I had that problem before I build an RV Toter out of my
Freightliner. The very cheapest I found was Progressive insurance company
and the cheapest I could get it for was about fifteen hundred dollars a
year, and that was strictly liability and nothing else. I did that for two
years and then built a motorhome out of it.

Sonny