Re: [MV] Licensing big rigs without a second mortgage

From: Ida Heath (spike@defuniak.com)
Date: Sat Jun 19 2004 - 05:55:35 PDT

I will stick by my statement and agree to disagree with you, or maybe I have
been dealing with unmodern law enforcement agencies for the entire forty
four years I've been driving and I don't go out trying to defy the law or
see how many tickets I can collect up, I have a CDL with safe driver on it
and have always been lucky enough to hold it that way. No doubt I have
broke the law, but just like most others I haven't been caught. Now if that
jerk who wrote me the ticket in Indianna would have showed up in court I
might not be able to write this post this way. lol

Sonny

P.S. How can I determine if they are modern or unmodern when they stop me
anyway?