Re: [MV] Regarding frightened Turkey's fathers with power steering.

From: everette (194cbteng@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sun Jun 20 2004 - 14:24:48 PDT

Regarding David's trip to Turkey - I am going to accompany him on this
trip - working now to design and build a floating platform to float above
truck and pump breathable air to driver, and to carry navigation beacon and
a GPS to keep on course, I will man floating platform and should be able
via satellite to keep every one on list advised of progress in the virus
fight...

regarding steering -- is a real delight to steer 38,000# M123a1 truck
tractor when engine is not running, almost as much fun as stopping same
truck which if engine not running --- no air has no brakes...

Been there, done that

Everette