RE: [MV] Licensing big rigs without a second mortgage

From: Glenn Shaw (mpmutt@mtaofnj.us)
Date: Sun Jun 20 2004 - 21:11:31 PDT

Hi
Just happened to be driving and got stopped after not pulling into a
truck weigh station with a 5 ton set up as a camper. You know this is
an informative list for people to share information with each other. I
am not a lawyer and don't want to be, so I am just dropping this. I
think its been covered pretty good. I think most listmembers, myself
included would prefer to be left out of any letters and whatnot written
to stir up crap with state officials. We should be able to communicate
between each other as hobbyists in the MV area without worrying about
our messages being taken out of this informal context.

Tnx
Glenn